POSTPONEMENT: Lecture for European Investors on Prompt Pay 20 March 2017
POSTPONEMENT of the Lecture for European Investors on Prompt Pay 20 March 2017
THE EVENT IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH FOR THE RESCHEDULED DATE.
Date: Monday 20 March 2017
Time: 10:00 - 12:00 AM
Venue: Plaza Athénée Bangkok
Price: 850 THB per person (EABC-Members)
1000 THB for Non-Members
Pre-payment is required to confirm your seat. Registration is binding, no-shows will be charged.
Get to know the important aspects of Prompt Pay:
- What is it? Benefits for businesses. How good is the security system?
- How can European investors help the ministry implementing National E-Payment Policy?
- What it means for you and your company
- Incentives/promotions for attracting foreign investors to help implementing the E-Payment Policy considered by the Ministry of Finance
- New policy measures the Ministry of Finance will intoduce in the near future and the Economic outlook for the remain of 2017