We are presently a seeking dynamic, self-motivated Candidate with exceptional energy, commitment and vision to an international Association for the following position:
LOCATION : Bangkok
REPORTING TO : President and the Board Directors
THE ASSOCIATION : The European Association for Business and Commerce (EABC)
Following the direction set by the President and the EABC Board of Directors, the Executive Director will:
- Have the overall responsibility for management of operations, administration, finance/accounting, business services and promotional activities and strategy implementation. In particular the Executive Director will ensure that the policies as prescribed by the Grant received from the EU are followed closely and according to the rules and regulations forEU Projects.
- Providing strong corporate governance support to the Board through robust reporting mechanisms and strategic thinking on how best to position EABC as the definitive voice of European business.
- Provide oversight, guidance and support to the EABC Working Groups and prepare monthly and annual status reports.
- Work closely with the Financial Controller and Accounting Manager in monitoring and meeting EU’s financial objectives of the projects by forecasting requirements; coordinating the preparation of the annual budget; and initiating corrective actions.
- Liaison with EABC Stakeholders such as Bilateral European Chambers of Commerce, EU-Delegation and Member State Embassies in Thailand, EU-Commission, and the EABC Board.
- Be responsible for providing highly public and visible leadership and building upon the EABC’s reputation in all issues of advocacy/lobbying activities.
- Manage the operational implementation of the approved annual work plan and making sure that all objectives and activities are clear to the team and results are achieved.
- Participate in and organize meetings/workshops/conferences.
- Fostering relationships/networking with EABC Members, Stakeholders and Sponsors.
- Inspire staff at EABC by demonstrating strong leadership skills. Accomplish human resource objectives by leading, coordinating, scheduling, and assigning tasks to team members; planning,monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Providing information and recommendations on European ASEAN Business Promotion;
- Work closely with the Advocacy Manager, Communication Manager and Event Officer in ensuring that the communication and visibility requirements of EABC are achieved as laid down by the Board.
- Provide strong Marketing and Sales capability to generate sufficient funds and maintain a membership base that will ensure the sustainability of EABC.
RELATED INFORMATION : http://th.jobsdb.com/TH/en/Search/JobAdSingleDetail?jobsIdList=300003000921963
- Master Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or International Relations plus min 5 years work experience in a senior management position;
- Excellent leadership, organisational and governance skills.
- Experience in multicultural environment and dealing with international or national/regional/local government organization preferable within European Chambers, EU Organizations or similar
- Excellent knowledge in written and spoken English with good communication and presentation skillsli>
- Knowledge of additional European or Thai languages is an asset;
- Computer literacy, proficiency with MS Office programs, experiences in Web-site design an additional asset;
- Prior substantial working experience in Thailand/ASEAN an advantage.
For Further Information about EABC
Tel : 02-670 0624